New Pay Batch Creates Participant Paysheet For Pay Group Beyond The Assignment Date
(Doc ID 2735349.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is able to manually create participant paysheet for pay group beyond the assignment date.
- Create Payment Batch for pay group with pay date = 12/31/19 does not pick up participant Rep5. The pay group assignment for the participant ended on 7/31/19.
- However, user is still able to add the participant manually to the payment batch. Manually adding the paysheet should have the same validation as above.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create role ( M_PG1 Role , M_PG2 Role , M_CP1 Role , M_CP2 Role )
2) Create pay group ( M_PG1 , M_PG2 )
3) Create comp plan ( M CP1 , M CP2 ) - 1/1/19 - 12/31/19
4) Assign role to Pay group - 1/1/19 - 12/31/19
5) Assign role to Comp Plan - 1/1/19 - 12/31/19
6) Assign roles to participant Rep5
7) Run Deploy Comp Plan
8) Create payment batch for "M_PG1" with 12/31/19 pay date
... create paysheet for Rep4 but not for Rep5 ( as expected )
9) Manually add participant to paysheet
a) Navigator > Manage Payments Batches > search batch
b) Drill down on the payment batch
c) Under Search Results: Paysheets , click [ Add ] participant
Search Participant Name = Rep5
... result does not return Rep5 ( as expected )
10) Delete payment batch
11) Create a new payment batch but with Selected Participant option.
Search Participant Name = Rep5 , click Apply, Done
... Paysheet is created !!
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document