FA:SCM:PIM:Trading Partner Item Does Not Exist
(Doc ID 2735597.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a given PIM item, on the Item Page -> Relationships -> Trading Partner Item Relationships there is one row corresponding to a given relationship/trading partner yet when querying the DB, the result shows more relationships for the same trading partner
This was identified when a discrepancy was noticed between an order confirmation email and the data in the UI e.g. the email was referencing a TPI that was not visible in the UI.
This can cause potential auditing issues for customers because data in UI does not appear to be consistent with the data in the DB
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to PIM -> Manage Items -> search for the master item and access it
2. Navigate to Relationships -> Trading Partner Items -> query by example on trading partner
3. Notice that only one result is returned
4. Navigate to Tools -> Reports and Analytics -> Browse Catalog -> Data Model -> create a new SQL Data Set w/ Data Source: ApplicationDB_FSCM and input the following query
FROM egp_trading_partner_items ETPI,
AND ETPI.trading_partner_id= <enter TPID>
and esi.item_number= <enter ItemNumber>
5. Notice that it returns more than one entry
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document