Project Publication Fails With Error " CORE(BRE): Object: 4827163 Failed to Load" Or Summarization Fails With "Problem summarizing SummaryTaskSpread data"
(Doc ID 2735870.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 20.10 to 20.11 [Release 20.10 to 20.11]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Issue presents in releases 20.10 and 20.11.
- Baseline publication is enabled.
- Project Publication jobs fail with error similar to:
-  CORE(BRE): Object: 4827163 Failed to load
-  CORE(BRE): Object: 4827164 Failed to load
-  CORE(BRE): Object: 4827165 Failed to load
- Project Summarization fails with Error: Problem summarizing SummaryTaskSpread data
- Customers should provide the failed log file for project publication jobs or for the summarization job (View log of the View Service Status Page).
- Support should check the Kibana logs for the date/time to match the "view log" to confirm error is as reported in Bug 32168710.
- Kibana log will show error: com.primavera.infr.db.PrmRowSetException: PrmRowSet.findColumn: No such column: FinancialPeriodTmplId
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document