Getting An Error Index Is In Unusable State When Disabling Indexes Before Submitting Insert To Prod
(Doc ID 2735872.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Cloud Service - Version 20B and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
ILM- Information Lifecycle Management
SQL - Standard Query Language
Getting an error Index is in Unusable state when disabling indexes before submitting Insert to Production
The steps apply to all objects, customer is using CI_BSEG as an example
(1) Load data to Staging table STGADM.CI_BSEG, customer is using 1 record for their test
(2) Run K1-CPKTB and build the CI_BSEG_K table
(3) Execute CIPVBSGK and Generate CI_BSEG keys to Build the CK_BSEG table
(4) Switch Schema to Production
(5) Execute K1-DRPIN and Disable Indexes for CI_BSEG table
(6) Switch Schema to Staging
(7) Execute CIPVSEGI Insert CI_BSEG and you get the following error ORA-01502: index 'CISADM.XT048P0' or partition of such index is in unusable state SQL Error code 000099997 occurred in module CIPVSEGI
(8) As per documentation Indexes are supposed to be disabled before starting Insert to Production jobs, but disabling Indexes is causing ORA-01502: index 'CISADM.XT048P0' or partition of such index is in unusable state THIS IS FOR JUST 1 RECORD IN THE INSERT LOAD
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document