'Unique Constraint (RMS01.SVC_CSH_UK) Violated' Error when Uploading Cost Changes From File
(Doc ID 2735874.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Uploading Cost Changes from the File resulted in the ORA-00001 error.
"sql_lib.create_msg message:@0PACKAGE_ERROR@1ORA-00001: unique constraint (RMS01.SVC_CSH_UK) violated@2CORESVC_COSTCHG.GEN_CC_NUMBERS"
Increase the CC_SEQUENCE to be higher than Cost Change ID in the input *.ods file
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create Cost Change input file for upload to MFCS
- for this scenario, create several records with Action of 'Create' such that Cost Change ID in the input file will conflict with the next value of CC_SEQUENCE.
- the Cost Change ID in the input file for 'Create' is provided so as to link the data in the "Cost Changes" tab to that of "Cost Change Items" or "Cost Change Locations"
- the Cost Change ID will then be re-numbered per upload process, however, from the error, it ended up as violating the unique constraint SVC_CSH_UK
2. Log in to MFCS UI and select "Upload Cost Changes from File".
- will get an alert notification that the process completed with errors.
- there are no records for this process in S9T_ERROS nor in CORESVS_COSTCHG_ERR tables.
- logger_logs will show the following error
sql_lib.create_msg message:@0PACKAGE_ERROR@1ORA-00001: unique constraint (RMS01.SVC_CSH_UK) violated@2CORESVC_COSTCHG.GEN_CC_NUMBERS ORA-00001: unique constraint (RMS01.SVC_CSH_UK) violated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document