TDTYUS On The Item-HTS Screen Is Calculating To ZERO
(Doc ID 2735923.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Total Duty US (TDTYUS) on the Item-HTS screen is calculating to ZERO when there is US duty rate.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Log into RMS
2. Go to Item Master> Manage Items or Create.
3. Go To More Actions> Supplier > Countries of Sourcing > Add a foreign Country.
4. Go to Action > Expenses > Add suitable lading/discharge combination and ensure the following:
Base Ind Flag = YES and ORDCST is part of expense components (Save & Close)
5. From Supplier screen > Action > Country of Manufacture --> Add the SAME COUNTRY (ex: CN) and ensure PRIMARY FLAG = YES (Save & Close)
6. From the Item Master screen > HTS > Add HTS > Check Duty Rate
7. Note item-ELC does NOT reflect HTS-duty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document