Unit Cost Default To Zero For New Item Creation
(Doc ID 2736158.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the item location screen after filled up all required field the unit-cost default the value to 0.00.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Access the "Items" option in Tasks.
- Access the "Create Items" option.
- Inform the data (Type, Department, Class, Subclass, Transaction Level and Description) and click OK.
- Inform an example in "Cost Zone Group".
- Click on the arrow located next to "More Actions" and select "Locations".
- Click on "Add".
- Inform "All Stores" in Location.
- Choose the option "Owned" in "Purchase Type".
- Validate that unit cost the amount default was "0.00".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document