Participant Able to See Previous Version of Plan Documents that Have Been Accepted or Rejected
(Doc ID 2736531.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Participant can see previous version document plan for the same compensation plan which had been Approved or Rejected.
1. Submit plan document
Participant Snapshot > Manage Compensation Plan
Participant = Rep2
Comp Plan = BB Salesrep Comp Plan 1
2. AnalystMgr approves the plan document
Rep2 REJECTED the plan document
3. Sales Compensation > My Compensation Plans ... see this one plan document in Accepted status
4. Participant Snapshot ( Rep2 ) > Manage Compensation Plan ( BB Salesrep Comp Plan 1 ) shows "Rejected" status
5. Make changes to the compensation plan like Target Incentive and resubmit plan document for approval
6. AnalystMgr approves the plan document
Rep2 approves the plan document
7. Rep2 logs into Sales Compensation > My Compensation Plans ... and see both versions of the plan document for this same compensation plan
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document