Some Partially Matched Records Are Not Handled Correctly
(Doc ID 2736794.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.0 version, Discrepancy Resolution
When attempting to resolve discrepancies for partially matched receipts, the following error occurs:
"Another user has changed the records you are trying to update. Do you want to refresh?"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Invoice Matching
2. Go to Summary Match and provide the document to match
3. Note that the Invoice and Receipt are within tolerance
4. click on Match button.
5. Click on Detail Match
6. In Detail Match, select Item to resolve and note that Split Receipt button is enabled.
7. Click on Split Receipt and click on Apply.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document