The New User Interface (UI)(Standard View) Does Not Display Required Data In the Schedule Of Values
(Doc ID 2736954.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 20.9 to 20.9 [Release 20.9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing a Schedule of Values (SOV) with the New User Interface (UI)(Standard view), it does not display the Cost Code and Item Description as it did in the Classic View. The missing information that is no longer displayed is critical in differentiating multiple SOV lines tracked against a single cost code. Without the descriptive fields that existed in the Classic view, there is no way to distinguish the intent of the SOV line item.
The expectation was that the Standard view of the Schedule of Values will still display the same data so that lines can be differentiated as they were in the Classic view.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the SOV can be viewed > User Mode > Cost node > Schedule of Values > Gear Icon > Select "Open Classic Interface".
- The data is displayed such that the intent of the SOV line Item can be distinguished.
- Open the same SOV in the Standard View (New UI)
- If you open the same record with New UI (Standard) view but Export it, it still displays the lines as they were in the Classic View. This could be a short term work around if needed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document