PO Induction Qty Rounding Issue
(Doc ID 2737306.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a PO with allocations via PO induction two issues were detected:
1. Order qty and alloc qty for an item with std UOM KG were not rounded as per Item Supp Country for PO, and Store Order Multiple for Allocation
2. For an item with std UOM EA, the qty on on the file was fully allocated, but on MFCS was incorrectly rounded up on the order
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create two identical items, one with standard UOM KG, another with EA, leave the rounding at item supp country at 50%, and the pack size as 8 for both
2. Range the item to a warehouse and a store, the store order multiple should be set to case
3. Download a blank PO template, and define the creation of an order for both items, pre allocated to a store, cross docking in the wh (locations from step 1). The qty should be set to 0
4. Upload this PO to MFCS and verify the PO details that have been created
5. First issue can be seen on item with KG std UOM, the quantities on the PO and on the allocation are set to 1.25 cases. No rounding has taken place.
6. Second issue is verifiable on the EA std UOM item, the order qty has incorrectly been increased to 2 cases (the rounding was set at 50%).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document