Sticky Focus Configuraration Not Working on Bulk Scan Screens
(Doc ID 2738625.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Retail Store Operations Cloud Service (SOCS) UI, each time an item in scanned, the focus is lost and a manual intervention is needed to bring back the focus to the relevant scan field.
Steps to Reproduce:
Prerequisite: Enable Sticky Focus to True in the apk configuration
1. Login to the SOCS application on a mobile device.
2. Open inventory management
3. Select Stock count
4. Create Ad-hoc count
5. Click on 3 dots and select bulk scan
6. Touch Item field for scanning
7. Scan an item and observe that focus is not sticking there
8. For second scan, one more touch on item field is needed and focus is lost again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document