Create Cogs Based Sales Order Line Close Date
(Doc ID 2738671.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Revenue accounting is performed in the external system after receiving Proof of Delivery (POD) confirmation.
1. Sales Order Ship Confirmation will hit Deferred COGS in Fusion
2. Proof of Delivery (POD) is executed in Fusion
3. POD will trigger Revenue Accounting in the external system (ie: accounting system on the ecommerce)
4. After revenue accounting signal from external system, sales order line is closed in Fusion.
5. Would like to hit COGS account upon order line close event.
Impression is that order line close event is supported in Fusion, yet not able to find order line close event in SLA.
Use case is simple with 100% revenue recognition on physical SKUs. No services.
They would like to hit COGS account upon order line close event.
Can they create Cogs Based Sales order Line close date instead of Shipment date?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document