VAT Region Field Enabled In Supplier Screen When "Default Tax Type" is Set as "Sales and Use Tax"
(Doc ID 2738762.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service (MFCS) version upgrade to 19.1.003, VAT Region is enabled as mandatory field in supplier and supplier site screen even though environment is not set for VAT and "Default Tax Type" system option is set as "Sales and Use Tax".
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to MFCS application.
2. Foundation Data > Supplier and Partner Foundation > Manage Suppliers.
3. Search for supplier or supplier site.
4. Click on supplier or supplier site to open supplier maintenance page.
4. Notice VAT region is enabled as mandatory filed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document