Fusion Applications: HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader Error - ArrayIndexOutOfBounds/ Mass Create Performance Documents Not Producing Expected Outputs
(Doc ID 2738801.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If using a direct feed from extracts' output to HCM Spreadsheed Data Loader (HSDL), you may encounter, in the the HSDL section, an "ArrayIndexOutOfBounds" exception.
Also, when using the Performance Management process: Mass Create Performance Documents, the process completes but does not create the expected documents.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1) Submit extract whose output is integrated with HSDL
2) HSDL section displays "ArrayIndexOutOfBounds" exception
1) My Client Groups -> Performance -> Process Mass Actions for Performance Documents -> Add "Mass Create Performance Documents".
2) Select Review Period, Performance Document (PD) and other filters as necessary and submit the process.
3) Process completes successfully but PDs not created
The issue is encountered after the deployment of December 25, 2020 Cumulative Weekly Bundle(CWB).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document