Update Shells Blanks out Auto by Default Profile Setting in Cash Flow Curves
(Doc ID 2739006.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 19.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to push a setting change to cash flow customers via template, the "Auto by Default Profile" value is not updated and is left blank.
The update should reflect the value in the update.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin Mode > Templates > Shells > Problem Shell > Cost Manager --> Cash Flow
- Open the Properties of the Cash Flow Sheet
- Open the Curves tab and "Modify" the Forecast curve
- Change the Distribution method's "Auto by Default Profile", for example from "S-curve" to "Linear"
- Click OK, the OK again to save the cash flow window
- Highlight the cash flow and click "Update Shells"
- Select desired shell, Click Update Shells
- Navigate to that project's cash flow sheet, follow steps 3 and 4 and notice that the "Auto by Default Profile" is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document