Price Changes Created for Pack Item for Warehouse are not Updated in RMS
(Doc ID 2739528.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 to 19.0 [Release 19.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Price changes created for pack item at warehouse are not updated in RMS.
Steps to Recreate:
- Setup RPM_SYS_FUNC_CONFIG_OPTIONS.SIMPLIFIED_PRICING_IND = 1.
- Create a component item.
- Create a complex pack with orderable_ind = 'N' using above component item.
- Create a staging XML file for creating price change for pack item effective on vdate.
- Run PriceChangeInduction batch and notice that price change in created.
- Notice that new price is not updated in RMS tables.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document