Unable To Save Custom View In Project Mailbox
(Doc ID 2739592.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 18.8 to 19.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 18.8 to 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing a Project Mailbox, it supposed to be possible to create a Custom View for filtering Project Email, however, the Custom View cannot be saved.
Users should be able to create a Custom View to filter the list of Email to what they want to see, such as Email "Received in the last 7 days" for example.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell > Project Mailbox > Inbox
- Click drop down for View > Create New View
- In New View page, enter new view name > Select columns, filters, etc > Click Save.
- Go back to drop down and the View was not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document