ESS Reporting Jobs Erroring for Print Receivables Transactions and Aging Reports
(Doc ID 2739621.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to View Image on an AR invoice only a blank Ok box is shown with no report. The user then goes to ESS scheduled process to run the ESS process Print Receivables Transactions the program ends in error.
Users have verified the following
-Users are running the seeded View Image report RTF and XDMZ.
-Users have correct roles to run Print Receivables Transactions
-Users have an active UCM server connection please see How can an external user access UCM server? (Doc ID 2378437.1)
-Logged into XMPL server and copied seeded report from another environment that works
1. Go BI publisher using xmlpserver URL example https://COOLdev2.com/xmlpserver
2. Catalog -> custom/financials/Receivables/ Bill Presentment
3. Click on "Data Model" on left panel
4. Use "Upload" option from bottom left window under "Tasks" and upload the below datamodel (File Name:TransactionsPrintDm.xdmz)
5. Go to Catalog -> custom/financials/Receivables/ Bill Presentment
6. Upload RTF file DefaultInvoiceReport.rtf.
7. Change the data model by clicking the search symbol"Magnifying glass" to pint to data model created in step 4
If you have verified the above and are still experiencing symptoms please log a service request with support
Administration> manage BI publisher> runtime config. > properties > Enable SQL pruning was true
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document