Not Allowed To Execute In Progress Tasks When Assigned To Another User
(Doc ID 2739656.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 20.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 20.4 version, Core Product Functionality
When attempting to Execute the Task which is assigned to another user, getting the following error occurs.
Invalid Task TASKXXXXXX
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to UI Instance.
2. Create Inventory, Order.
3. Run Wave Template for the Order created.
4. Go to Task UI and search by the Order Nbr or Wave Nbr.
5. Select the Task and Assign to a particular user using "Assign User".
6. Login to RF using Assigned User credentials and Select Execute Task Module.
7. Proceed with the first pick and then Exit the RF.
8. Now, Login to RF with another user different than the assigned user and then try to execute the Task.
Above Pop up message appears on RF
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document