Multi Site: Email Content Refers to a Site after its Account Contract is Deleted
(Doc ID 2739798.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reported Version: 20.3.3
Per Using Oracle Commerce Cloud > Work with account contracts, an Account Contract can be created per published site. When an Account is associated with 2 Account Contracts and one of Contracts is deleted, new Contact (user) associated with the Account receives email referring to the site whose contract was removed.
1. Open Account A in Admin UI.
2. Open 'Contract' tab, Contract 1 is displayed.
3. Site dropdown, change from Site A to Site B.
4. Press 'New Contract'
Site: Site B
Contact Name: Contract 2
Price List Group: <price group>
5. Open Contract 2 in 'Contract' tab for Account A.
7. Create a new Contact (user)
8. For Account Memberships, select Account A
- Received Role Assignment Changed email from Site B with subject line"Your role assignments have changed".
- In the email body, 2 sites were listed: Site A and Site B.
- The email should be from Site A
- It should only list Site A.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document