Unable to Load On-hand Balances Using Inventory Balances Import FBDI
(Doc ID 2740658.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to load onhand balance for subinventory and serial numbers
fails with the following error.
You must provide a value for the Item attribute.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Prepare the FBDI sheet using InventoryBalacesImportTemplate.xlsm
2. Generate the zip file CSV file for each tab.
3. Navigate to Tools > Scheduled Process.
4. Click on 'Schedule New Process'.
5. Select the process 'Load Interface File for Import'
6. Once the import completes to interface, submit a new process.
7. Select the process 'Manage Inventory Balances Process'
8. Submit the process.
9. The process completes with success.
10. See the above errors in the logfile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document