Blank Page Is Displayed In Oracle Cloud Hosted Environment When Clicking On Unifier Link In Primavera Portal Page
(Doc ID 2740807.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to log into an Oracle Hosted Unifier cloud environment, a blank page is being displayed with some browsers and for some users (but not all) when clicking on the "Unifier" link on the Primavera Portal page. Users have tried to clear browser cache, and in some cases they have tried different supported browsers, but continue to see the same issue. Some users had success with Firefox.
Expecting all users should be able to access the Production environment with all supported browsers
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open Chrome browser > Enter Oracle cloud URL.
- Enter user Credentials at login prompt.
- Primavera Portal page opens > Click on "U for Unifier Link.
- A new browser tab opens on the browser for the Unifier page, but the Unifier page does not load, the pane remains blank.
- Try clearing browser cache and this may or may not allow the page to load.
- Try a different supported browser and this may or may not allow the page to load.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document