SALE_TENDER_REQ Error Does Not Get Removed On Correcting Sale Transactions In ReSA
(Doc ID 2741122.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SALE_TENDER_REQ error does not get removed on correcting sale transactions in ReSA transaction screen.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Upload an RTLOG file for a SALE transaction WITHOUT any tender record. (The transaction would reflect in SA_ERROR table with error (SALE_TENDER_REQ).
- Change the transaction type to Even Exchange on the transaction maintenance screen.
- Click on Refresh Errors to confirm.
- Click on Yes and screen returns showing that the error has been corrected and record validated correctly.
- Go to Store Day Summary.
- Observe that Outstanding errors are still visible.
- Click on Audit/Total button to re-audit.
- Screen returns with error still displayed.
- Notice that "SA_ERROR" still shows that the error is not deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document