GL Interface From ReIM To EBS Uses Doc Date Instead Of Matched Date
(Doc ID 2741784.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For prepaid invoices, once the invoice is matched, the GL interface carries the doc date instead of the matched date for the accounting period (accounting date in the GL Interface to EBS). This causes GL posting issues in EBS.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Invoice Matching and create an invoice with doc date more than one month old.
2. Mark this as prepaid.
3. Process the prepay information all the way to AP
4. Receipt the PO on the prepaid invoice.
5. Match the Prepaid invoice against the receipt.
6. Execute the ReIM posting batched.
Observe that the IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE table/file has the Doc Date on the invoice and not the Matched date. This is causing the GL Interface to consider this Accounting Date for an older Accounting period in EBS instead of the current period based on the matched date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document