Incorrect Cost When Having CBQ And CBC Generated At Same Time For Same Item
(Doc ID 2742249.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an item has cost and quantity discrepancies on the same invoice, the REIM_ROLLUP batch generates incorrect Credit Notes Request data.
In a scenario where an item on an invoice has discrepancies in cost and quantity and in the discrepancy resolution it is decided to resolve by the receipt amounts, the CBQ created is not using the receipt cost, it is using the invoice value, which is not the right.
1. Create 1 item with unit_cost 10.
2. Create an PO for this item with quantity = 10 (order cost = 100, order quantity = 10).
3. Ship and receive this PO, but quantity received = 9.
4. Create an invoice for this PO with item quantity = 10 and item cost = 11. This will generate 2 discrepancies, one to cost and other to quantity.
5. Match the invoice by resolving both discrepancies for receipt values.
6. Run REIM_ROLLUP batch.
7. Check both CBQ and CBC documents generated. Note that CBQ is wrong, its using the invoice cost instead the receipt cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document