Documents Remain On Hold After Batch Run
(Doc ID 2742589.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoices and the associated credit notes remain on hold after running the batches.
Steps to Recreate:
- Ensure that IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS.HOLD_INVOICES set to Y.
- Create Purchase Order (PO) for 1 item/qty 10, cost 10 each.
- Create invoice for same item/qty 12, cost 10 each.
- Run reimautomatch batch.
- Run reimrollup batch.
- Notice the below status for documents:
MRCHI is MTCH
CRDNRQ is approved
- Create Credit Note (CN) for Credit Note Request (CNR).
- Run reimcreditnoteautomatch batch.
- Observe CRDNT & CRDNRQ are in APPRVE status however invoice and CN remains in Hold status.
- Execute again: REIM_AUTOMATCH_JOB, REIM_CREDIT_NOTE_AUTOMATCH_JOB and REIM_ROLLUP_JOB.
- Notice that all documents are in MTCH status however invoice and CN remains in Hold status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document