Consumption Advice for the Month is Not Creating Consumption Advice for All Transfer to Owned Transactions
(Doc ID 2742964.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Consumption Advice did not create
consumption advice for all transfer to owned transactions.
Once the billing cycle close date is past, the Create Consumption
Advice program would generate consumption advice for all the
"Transfer to owned" transactions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Receive the Purchase
2. Create Transfer to Owned transactions.
3. Ensure Billing Cycle Close Date is past on the blanket.
4. Navigate to Tools > Scheduled Processes > Submit New Process
5. Select the 'Create Consumption Advice Program'
6. Submit the program.
7. After completion, see that Billing Cycle Close Date is update to next
cycle date (since its Monthly) the date is moved by month.
8. Query the transactions in 'Review Completed Transactions'
9. See that the consumption advice is still in 'Pending' status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document