Inactive Vendor Locations Can Be Approved In Reorder Review And Purchase Requisition
(Doc ID 2743197.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Cloud Service - Version 20C and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: Work And Asset Cloud Service 20B Build 30
Issue: Inactive Vendor Locations can be approved in Reorder Review and Purchase Requisition.
1. Deactivate a vendor location.
2. Generate a condition that would cause a reorder. Max Qty 10, Min Qty 5, Reorder Point 5, Reorder Qty 1. On an active stock item.
3. Run W1-SID (no error), error should generate for inactive vendor
4. Run W1-RR (no error), error should generate for inactive vendor
5. Approve Reorder Review with inactive vendor? Shouldn't it make you choose an active vendor at this time
6. Run W1-BSRR (no error), error should generate for inactive vendor
Output: Approve Purchase Requisition with inactive vendor
Expected output: We believe that the correction is that you should be required to choose an active vendor to approve a reorder review, and/or you should be required to choose an active vendor before submitting a PR for approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document