Fusion HCM Global HR - Unable to Select Department While Creating a Position
(Doc ID 2743900.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a position under a particular business unit (BU), when searching for departments only common set departments are visible.
Departments from respective set should be visible
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Business Unit - part of custom set A - BU1
2. Departments - part of custom set A - effective as of date 01.01.1951
3. Jobs - the job list is available under the same custom set A
While Creating the position under BU1 under position details train stop:
1. The job field LOV contains the jobs from the custom set A
2. The department field LOV contains only the departments from Common Set and not from custom set A.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document