WorkFlow Progress Tab Is Displaying Data From A Different Business Process
(Doc ID 2743923.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 20.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 20.9
When viewing a Business Process (BP), Workflow Progress, right pane preview window and switching to a different type of BP log:
The Expectation is that no matter how the record is viewed, the Record No. and Workflow Progress will be displayed correctly, and all locations match.
After viewing the information in the right pane preview window for in one BP's log, and then switching to another BP's log, the right pane preview window displays the same information that was displayed in the previous BP's log.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment where the issue has been observed.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue has been seen > BPName1 > Open a BP record > View the data in the Preview Pane > Workflow Progress.
- The BP Record # and Workflow Progress data are displayed correctly.
- Navigate to a different Business Process BPName2 > Open a BP record > View the data in the Preview Pane > Workflow Progress.
- In this 2nd BP and record, the BP Record # and Workflow Progress data are still being displayed for the BPName1 record instead of the BPName2 record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document