User With Just RMS_DEAL_INQUIRY_DUTY is Able to Create New Deal
(Doc ID 2744330.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User with just RMS_DEAL_INQUIRY_DUTY is able to create a new deal.
Steps to Recreate:
- Assign just RMS_DEAL_INQUIRY_DUTY to a user role.
- Login to RMS application using the above user.
- Notice that navigation also shows 'Create Fixed Deal' which is one issue.
- Navigate to Manage Deals.
- Notice that 'Create' option under 'Action' menu is enabled and it allows user to create a new deal which is another issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document