Users Unable To Edit Idea Form
(Doc ID 2744613.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Primavera Cloud Service - Version 20.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users Unable to Edit Idea Form.
Created a custom Form for re-editing Ideas that have been rejected. When it is time to use the OFD Edit Idea form, the user received the alert and notification to edit the Idea but the Form is completely read only. As an administrator if the same thing is done, the admin can edit the Form entirely. Not sure why the Workflow Initiator cannot edit.
Form would be editable by Workflow Initiator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User submits Idea through Workflow.
2. Idea is assigned an owner in the Workflow by Idea routers.
3. Owner reviews the Idea and rejects it for re-submission.
4. System sets the Idea from Owner Assigned to Submitted.
5. User is notified of a Workflow Task to Edit the Idea and resubmit.
6. User clicks on the Task and the Form is entirely read only. If an admin submits an Idea, they can edit the Form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document