Cost Code Information from First Line Item Changed to Match Cost Code of Second Line Item
(Doc ID 2745470.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 10.0 to 20.12 [Release 10.0 to 20.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Unifier 20.11
When adding Unit Cost line item type and selecting the cost code and saving the item, then creating another Unit Cost line item, the cost code information from the last item is seen in the cost breakdown tab. When users remove it, then add the correct information, the cost code value in the first line item is changed to the one created in the second line item.
The cost breakdown information in one line item should not change when updating the cost code in another line item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- log in to Unifier
- Navigate to problem Business Process (BP)
- Open existing record or create new record and click on line items tab
- Click on Add, select Unit cost
- In line item tab, fill in required information
- Click on Cost Breakdown tab, click on plus sign to add new row, select cost code, fill in quantity
- Click save
- Add another line item, fill in required info on line item tab
- Click on cost breakdown tab and notice the breakdown from previous line item is there
- Click on gear icon and select remove
- Click on plus sign to add a new row, select a different cost code, fill in quantity
- Click save
- Go back to first cost code and notice that the cost code has changed to the one added in the second line item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document