PRC:POZ: Supplier Contacts Without Data Access
(Doc ID 2745555.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to review purchase orders and upload invoices on supplier portal, the following error occurs.
No data access is granted to supplier contact user account
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add supplier contacts through File Based Data Import (FBDI), with user supplier portal accounts
2. Inactivate the supplier user accounts via FBDI with column CB with value
3. Observe in security console the roles were removed for supplier contact
user account. At supplier contact level contact is still active and contact
user account inactive, with no roles and no data access
4. Reactivate the supplier user account via FBDI, column CB (User Account
Action) = ADD_SPECIFIED_ROLES and custom role in column CC
5. Import supplier contacts, observe Data access is missing although role is
granted to supplier contact user account
End user deactivated in bulk 5000+ supplier user accounts
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document