Upper Form Line Item Sums Are Not Calculating, When Creating A Document Type BP Record From Document Manager
(Doc ID 2745664.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 19.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Document Type Business Process (BP) record from the Document Manager (DM), none of the upper form line item sums are calculating.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Unifier
- Navigate to Document Manager
- Navigate to the affected project
- Click on Create > Business Process
- Select Business Process: [BP_NAME]
- Click Create
- Notice that the Sum of Line Item Details is not populated
- Save the item again after the record is opened
- Notice that the Sum of Line Item Details is populated as expected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document