Fusion Global Payroll: Element Input Values Disappear After Submission
(Doc ID 2745825.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note was created for Release 11.13.20.07.0. The note has been reviewed and is current for release 11.13.21.01.0.
Element Input Values disappear after submission.
Element Input Values to be present upon submission.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. under Payroll > Elements > 'Element X' being defined;
2. Default element Input values by Fast Formula;
3. Person Management, searched for the employee > Actions > Payroll > Element Entries> create element entry for the same employee;
4. Select input Custom Input: 'Uncapped' (being 'IF' condition in the fast formula Custom Input = '10') > Submit;
5. Opening again the element 'Element X' > the values by FF are seen as defaulted; Submit;
6. Closing the Element Entries page for 'Element X' and going back again by searching the employee from Person Management;
7. When reopening from the Element Entries page, the defaulted element inputs are not present.
- Only the element entries being defaulted by the fast formula are disappearing in the context of actions presented above.
- The element entries imputed by hand are still present.
- This is affecting the compensation area also, after submitting the Job Offer, if reviewing Other Compensation, values becomes null.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document