Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud: Workflow Task List Retains Prior Search Criteria In The Background, But Why it Does Not Show It To The User?
(Doc ID 2745907.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workflow task list retains prior search criteria in the background, but why it does not show it to the user?
Details about the issue:
Search criteria applied on one tab continue to be applied as user move from tab to tab, though the search criteria being applied disappear from the search box when user change tabs and it is no longer apparent to a user why all the previously displayed tasks have disappeared ?
Prerequisite: there are tasks existing that are assigned to the user and to the user's group.
1. Log in as permit technician. Note number of tasks in workflow icons.
2. Click Group workflow. See all tasks.
3. Go to All tab. Review difference between 2 tabs.
4. Enter unique part of a single permit ID of a task assigned to you individually in search box and click magnifying glass.
5. Go to “Group” tab. Note lack of results and also no search apparently executed.
6. Go to “My” tab. Notice prior search term is highlighted as if you searched, though Search box is blank. And filter is also not looking for that prior search term.
7. Go back to Home page.
8. Click “Group Workflow” again.
9. Go to “All” tab. Prior Search is still applied even though it doesn’t appear like it should be.
10. Enter non-unique part of a permit ID of a task assigned to the group and not you individually in Search box and click magnifying glass. Now more permits show up.
11. Refresh the browser. Now all permits finally appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document