Plan Import With 2 or More Credit Factors Weren't Imported
(Doc ID 2745909.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Compensation Plans
While doing the Plan Import with 2 credit factors under Performance Measure, its importing only 1 credit factor to the target environment.
Expected to see both the Credit Factors imported in the target environment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Export compensation plan A with 2 credit factors under the Performance Measure from source environment
2. Go to Manage Compensation Plan Import Processes of the target environment
3. Initiate the file Import process by entering a new start and end date
4. Choose Option: In case of Conflict select reuse
5. Once Import Completed, check the Credit factors under the Performance measure. Only created 1 credit factor with combining the whole date range provided.
Below error can be found in the import log file:
One credit factor for credit category <Credit Category Name> was associated with performance measure <Performance Measure Name>, for the new duration, <Start Date> to <End Date>. (CN-1575428) Details: All other credit factors for this credit category weren't imported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document