PRC:POZ: Supplier User Cannot See Supplier Portal on Home after Login into Instance
(Doc ID 2746411.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After registering Supplier using Registration process and creating the Supplier User, the Supplier User receives an email stating that the User Account is created, which contains the application URL. Using this URL the Supplier User can access the Supplier Portal. However when they click on the home page they do not see the Supplier Portal on the Spring Board.
Supplier user should see Supplier Portal in Springboard
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Register Supplier using Registration Process
2. Request for Supplier User
3. Supplier User is created and notification is received
4. Access application using the link from Notification
5. Can see Supplier Portal Task
6. Click on Home Page
7. Unable to see Supplier Portal on the Spring Board
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document