Administrator Access to All Assets
(Doc ID 2746703.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:Content and Experience Cloud - Version 20.4.2 and later
Content and Experience Cloud Service - Version 20.1.2 and later
Content and Experience Cloud Classic - Version 19.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there an administrative capability that allows a user to see all items present in an environment? For example repositories, sites, localization policies, channels, content types, content items, etc.
As a use case:
1. A user creates a site/asset/repository/etc.
2. The user migrates these items from one instance of OCE to another. (e.g. from Dev to UAT)
3. The user leaves the company.
4. Another user want to perform migrations or manipulate these assets in one or more of the instances.
5. The new user is unable to locate and modify these items since they are only assigned to the user that has left the company. These items are effectively invisible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document