Primavera Cloud Administration Shows Duplicate Application Access Records
(Doc ID 2746903.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 19.12 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 19.12 to 20.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the OCI Primavera (Cloud) Administration, when an admin selects a user account and adds a new application under Manage Application Access, saves the changes, and highlights the account to verify that the new application is added in the Application details section, all the previous application assignments are duplicated.
The previous application assignments should not show as being duplicated.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Log into the OCI Environment and click the Primavera (Cloud) Administration link.
- Search for an existing user with existing application access and check the box for that user.
- Click the Manage Application Access button.
- In the Select Application Access dialog, select another application from the left and hit the > arrow to move it to the right.
- Click Select, then Save.
- After the save has completed successfully, click the user account again.
- Note the reported issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!