Updated listingSKUId Is Not Persisted
(Doc ID 2747026.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
listingSKUId updated through Admin Console or SKUs endpoint won't be persisted.
Updating listingSKUId through Admin Console
1. Go to Admin / Catalog and browse to or search for a product
2. Select a product, go to SKUs tab and click a SKU
3. Type something in listingSKUId edit box
4. Save the change. Notice "Successfully updated SKU ..." message shows up.
5. Click the above SKU again. Notice the listingSKUId value goes back to previous value or blank.
Updating listingSKUId through through SKUs endpoint
1. Find a SKU id and call
Notice listingSKUId in the response goes back to previous value or null.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Updating listingSKUId through Admin Console|
|Updating listingSKUId through through SKUs endpoint|