Locator With Dot (.) Used As Delimiter Has '/' Character Prior to Dot/Period Within The Locator Value
(Doc ID 2747093.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While entering locators for single segment locator either using Miscellaneous Transactions or other inventory transactions,
the UI is displaying an incorrect format of the Locator field (Backslash \ character is added before every dot .)
for example the Locator flexfield AB.XY1 is displayed as AB\.XY1
The structure of the locator is single segment and the delimiter provided is a period/dot "."
The locator flexfield should be displayed as same value which has be provided in 'Manage Locators' for the sub-inventory.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Inventory Management
2. Click on Task List > Create Miscellaneous Transactions
3. Select 'Account Alias Receipt' transaction type.
4. Enter the item, subinventory
5. Search for the locator and select the value.
6. See the locator has an extra '\' character before the dot '.'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document