System Incorrectly Calculating Import Order Expenses When The Expense Is In Local Currency
(Doc ID 2747476.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system is incorrectly calculating import order expenses, when the expense is in local currency.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a PO.
3. Change the PO currency to a foreign currency.
4. Change the PO exchange rate so that it differs from the default rate.
5. Finish setting up the PO and click Items.
6. Add expenses to an item.
7. Approve PO.
8. Check order expenses in order currency.
9. RMS is displaying Expenses based on system default exchange rate in MV and not based on PO currency.
10. The hts assessment value is also miscalculated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document