Rescheduling Appointment Action From Appointment Information Manager Does Not Persist
(Doc ID 2747669.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 20.3 to 20.3 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Appointment Modification done via action>>reschedule appointment, on the Appointment Information Page does not persist
Detailed steps are as below
Order is planned on to a Shipment.
- From Shipment Action>>Schedule Appointment is performed and an appointment time option available in the list is selected (say 11th Dec - 7am) and saved
- Appointment is correctly updated on the shipment stop.
- Then navigated to Appointment Information Manager. The Appointment Times are correctly displayed
- Then selected the appointment and performed action>>reschedule appointment .
- Manage Appointment page opens up and did a drag and moved the time by an hour (11th Dec 9 am) and saved
- Did a re-query on the appointment manager and confirmed that the appointment start and end time are shown correctly
- Now when the same appointment is again selected on the appointment manager and again action>>reschedule appointment action is performed, the manage appointment page that opens up shows that the appointment has moved back to the old appointment time
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, appointments does not persist there by affecting the pick up aspect of the service provider leading to operational inefficiencies
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document