Cannot Create Debit Memo Cost Via The Upload
(Doc ID 2748099.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.1 version, Document Creation
When attempting to create a Debit Memo Cost via the Upload functionality using the template "Debit Memo Cost - No Tax".
the following error occurs:
Tax Information is required when Tax is on and when the vendor and the location are of same Vat Region
Detail or Non Merch Information is required for the document type
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into IMCS
2. Navigate to Data Loading > Download Template: download template for Debit Memo Cost - No Tax
3. Populate the ODS template with valid data for Debit Memo (sample attached)
4. Navigate Data Loading > Upload Data: Upload the populated ODS file as "Debit Memo Cost - No Tax" template
5. Navigate to Data Loading > Manage Requests and locate your request
6. Notice that there are errors and navigate to View Errors (see download attached)
7. Observe the following errors
"Invalid template format" - though it was downloaded in step 2
"Tax Information is required when Tax is on and when the vendor and the location are of same Vat Region"
(This error is not valid as this is No-Tax template.)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document