FA: SCM: SHIPPING: The - Pick Release Batch Size - Profile is not Honored when Picking from the UI.
(Doc ID 2748321.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The profile - Pick Release Batch Size - is not honored when picking from the UI. This is illustrated by the example:
1. Two or more Shipments are auto-created for a single Order during Pick Release every time the Order has over 50 lines. This occurs for Sales Orders and for Transfer Orders.
2. The Shipping Parameter - Pick Release Batch Size - is set to 950.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Order (Sales Order or Transfer Order) with more than 50 lines.
2. Submit Order.
3. Open the - Manage Shipment Lines -form.
4. Query the Order created in step 1.
5. Launch Pick Release from Manage Shipment Lines Form.
More than one Shipment is created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document