When Importing Users Via Primavera Administration Application Template, User Application Access Is Not Granted
(Doc ID 2749841.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 20.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the "Import Users..." functionality in the Primavera Administration application to create a user and provide them with Production environment access there are no errors displayed during the process. The Admin App notification displays: "User(s) Create/Modified 1user(s) processed successfully, 0 user(s) failed."
Immediately after that is displayed, if the user status is checked, the user is now listed, but the Application Access status is never updated.
Expecting the User to be created and the Application Access column to display whatever access was granted during the import from the import file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Primavera Administration application.
- Update an Import Template with the following user information: Last Name First Name Email Username Company #R#Primavera Unifier Production
- For Application Access a "Y" was entered.
- User Administration > Actions... > Import Users.. > Select Import File > OK.
- Click Save at the top. Bottom right of page it displays: "0 of 1 users processed"
- Under Notifications: "User(s) Create/Modified 1user(s) processed successfully, 0 user(s) failed."
- Search for user, user is found and has been created, but the "Application Access" remains blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document