What Is The Name Of Threadpool With L2 Cache Switched Off For WACS?
(Doc ID 2750956.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Cloud Service - Version 20C and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What is the name of threadpool with L2 cache switched off for WACS?
- We need to run the W1-ASTYP batch.
- The W1_ASSET_TYPE table is owned by W1 and cache regime is set to "Cached For Batch"
- The default threadpool is throwing the error "Illegal attempt to modify read-only entity"
- We have previously been advised that this batch needs to be submitted with the the L2 cache switched off.
- We do have the ability to create/alter threadpools since this is a WACS environment.
- What is the name of threadpool with L2 cache switched off for WACS, we need the name for "DIST-THD-POOL" parameter for the W1-ASTYP batch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document